3 Cart Spread

Everyday we choose 3 card from the Tarot deck of the day and ask the Universe to send us some inspiration.

Sunday, August 8, 2021

What is Tarot Reading?

 Tarot Cards have been around for centuries. Although some have evolved over time the basis for a reading remains the same. It's either to obtain some advice on an issue, take a peek into the future, or just for fun.  

As Tarots evolved there have been many variations of the style of these cards from Angel cards, Dog Tarots and the basic Ryder Tarot. In the 13th century some were even used as playing cards. 

Some Tarot readers claim to be psychic and say that they get insight from the cards.  Their abilities are strengthened when they use the cards.  I made no such claims. 

I've always be curious about the Tarot and have acquired a few decks. For some reason I feel called to them. Is it the awesome artwork on some of these decks or the creativity that went into creating them that draws me in? Could be the Tarot readings I've had over the years. Some I found insightful and others left me cold. Still I go back.... Like the name of the blog says, I'm nothing but an Amateur wanting to learn. 

My normal morning routine is just to pull a card to gain encouragement for the day ahead. Sometimes I do the 3 card spread. This habit has helped me learn about each card and what it means. I'm hoping you'll find it as interesting and informative as I always do. 

On this blog we'll do the 3 card spread every morning & ask the Universe for guidance. If it resonates with you; Great! If not, drop by tomorrow & we'll try again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goddess Deck, 3 Card Spread

  Happy Morning!      This 3 card spread gives us a pretty good message no matter what your question or concerns. All cards came right side ...